Written by Shadi Rahimi
Thursday, 14 May 2009 15:23
CJNY members! This site is meant to serve as a resource for you!
Submit articles and press releases; communicate with other members in the forum; vote in polls; use/suggest resources, videos and photos….we’ll put them up in real time! Send what you wish to be featured on the website to Lauren Jones at
or utilize the “Submit an Article” option described below.
You don't have to, but logging in you get extra options that others don't.
Getting an account
1. Click on "create an account" in the red Member Login box to the right
2. Fill out the basic info and click register
3. Check your email and click on the "activation link"
5. Go back to the homepage and login!
Submit an Article
1. Once you log in, you'll see a User Menu with a "Submit an Article" option
2. If you have a blog, press release, action, interesting article you want to submit, either write or paste it in
3. Click the relevant buttons and hit "save." Then send an email to srahimi[at]burnsinstitute.org so we can publish it! (You can also just send the article directly via email, whatever is preferred by you).
1. Under the Community tab at the top red bar across the webpage, click on Forum
2. Here you can post topics to these areas and interact with other members
And if the text looks too small - check out the A- and A+ in the upper right corner. Click on them to change your view.